Design & Manufacture of Bearings to Customer Needs
Featured Product from Berliss
From specialized bearings for the oilfield industry to aftermarket assemblies for lawn & garden equipment, using our worldwide supply chain Berliss designs and manufactures bearings, components and sub-assemblies to meet our customers' diverse requirements.
Here are just a few examples of the applications we have served
- Conveyor systems.
- Overhead hoists and cranes.
- Heavy duty chain.
- Other material handling equipment.
- The oilfield industry
- Steel mills.
- Heavy duty packaging machines.
- Kiln carts.
At Berliss, we offer roller and ball bearings that are used in light to heavy duty lawn and garden wheels and construction equipment that include the following:
- Aftermarket bearings for premier manufacturers of construction equipment such as bulldozers and earth movers.
- Aftermarket bearings for premier manufacturers of lawn and garden equipment such as tractors and combines.
- Bearings for OEM tire and wheel manufacturers.
To learn more - or discuss your needs - contact us via the links on the left. We welcome your inquiries