Featured Product from Berliss
Primarily designed to carry radial loads, precision bearings are most commonly found in electric motors, hand tools, food processing equipment and other applications. They are widely used for their versatility and durability.
At Berliss, precision bearings are available:
- In a variety of materials including stainless steel, chrome steel and plastic.
- With a variety of lubricants.
- In both inch and metric sizes.
- With any combination of shields, seals (contact and non-contact), and snap rings.
- In angular contact, singular row deep groove, max capacity, self-aligning, four point contact, split inner race, or reciprocating design and construction.
- In several tolerance grades and cage designs depending on your application.
- With private labeling.