Wall-mount Networking Cabinet
Featured Product from bisco industries
PROTEK Single-Door cabinets are an excellent, off-the-shelf
choice for mounting 19-in. rack, panel-mounted devices or other
electronic equipment. The cabinets are designed to provide both
front and rear access to 19-in. rack-mounted equipment, while also ensuring protection against water, dirt, corrosive agents and other contaminants. PROTEK is an excellent choice for applications where space is at a premium and the only option is wall mounting. PROTEK comes in a broad range of sizes, materials and configurations to meet many demanding applications.
- Solid-door cabinet provides complete physical and visual protection
- Window door, made of scratch-resistant safety glass, provides visual monitoring of internal equipment while maintaining equipment protection
- All seams are fully welded and ground smooth
- Doors are provided with ground studs to facilitate proper bonding and grounding of the cabinet
- Premium seamless, foam-in-place gasket prevents contaminants from entering the cabinet
- Key-locking wing knob is included on painted steel offering, providing access control to the cabinet; two keys are included with each cabinet
- Stainless steel cabinet is provided with a quarter-turn slotted latch
- One set of plated, self-grounding, tapped 10-32 rack angles per EIA universal spacing standards, which can be adjusted front-to-back, is provided with each center section of the cabinet; additional tapped- or square-hole rack angles can be added to the cabinet to provide additional mounting.
- Wall section welded panel studs that accommodate standard panels (steel and wood available), can be ordereded separately
Watch>>>bisco industries Corporate Video
Follow us on:
View the latest news and events : http://press.biscoind.com/
bisco industries is a premier distributor of Electronic Components and Fasteners used for production in Aerospace, Communication, Computer, Fabrication, Industrial Equipment, Instrumentation, Marine and Military Industries. We strive to be our customers' sole supplier of electronic components and fasteners by being a local presence, providing exceptional service and offering one-stop-shopping.
In addition to having a broad line we provide unsurpassed customer service. While other distributors refer smaller customers to call centers, bisco industries understands that every customer deserves personalized service. That is why every inquiry will be directed to a trained sales professional knowledgeable in a specific category, who will be able to quote, give feedback or reference an alternative item within four hours. Our excellence in inventory management enables us to pass down cost savings to our customers. Product managers constantly analyze our stock and usage trends to ensure that we have the parts our customers need in stock, shortening lead times and improving costs.
Today, bisco industries, Inc. employs over 500 employees at forty-nine (49) locations. These facilities are strategically located throughout the United States and Canada to offer local service, one-stop-shopping, and ensure fast delivery and availability to our customers.
Value Added Services
bisco's Value Added Services provide solutions for streamlining all steps of your procurement process, from designing in to shipping out. We offer a wide range of value added services that will streamline your purchasing and supply chain operations. These services can lower your purchasing, receiving, and accounting costs drastically while allowing your employees to concentrate on more important job functions. Whether your company uses an MRP, Kan Ban, or Just-In-Time system, bisco industries, can integrate a value added program to save your company time and money. Most importantly, we understand that your needs are specific to your organization and we tailor our programs to meet your unique requirements. By deriving your program from one of the below programs or generating an original one, bisco industries will establish a value added program that works for you. Call your local sales office for more details about setting up a value added service with your company.