Managed Layer 3 switches offer 10G uplinks.
Featured Product from Black Box
• Full wire-speed L2 switching and L3 routing.
• Feature 24 or 48 autosensing, autonegotiating 10-/100-/1000-Mbps ports; four are dual-media ports, which may be used as Gigabit Ethernet UTP or SFP ports.
• Also have two 10-Gbps slots that enable you to create high-speed fiber uplinks using an Uplink Module and an SFP+ transceiver.
• Stackable; a stack of up to eight switches can be managed as one unit with up to 320-Gbps throughput.
• Fully manageable via SNMP or embedded Web server.
• Full range of enterprise features including 802.1p QoS, 802.1x access control, and support for 802.11q VLAN.
Black Box 28-Port and 52-Port Gigabit L3 Managed Switches with 10G Uplinks deliver the performance you demand from your enterprise network, providing high performance with resilient stacking, full wire-speed L2 switching and L3 routing, full management, and advanced QoS and security features.
These capable enterprise switches keep network traffic moving with full wire-speed L2 switching and L3 routing. They feature 24 or 48 10-/100-/1000-Mbps Ethernet ports, four of which are dual-media ports that can operate as a standard UTP Ethernet port or accept an SFP to add a fiber link. Two 10-Gbps slots offer high-speed fiber uplinks with the addition of Uplink Module and an SFP+ transceiver.
Gigabit L3 Managed Switches are fully manageable via SNMP or embedded Web server and offer a full range of enterprise features including 802.1p QoS, 802.1x access control, and support for 802.11q VLAN.
The stacking feature enables a stack of up to eight switches to be managed as a single switch with one IP address. 24- and 48-port switches can be mixed in the same stack and switches can be added or removed from the stack without interrupting service.
Hardware-based IPv6 and IPv4 routing brings you top performance while providing a seamless upgrade path from IPv4 to IPv6. The switches support both OSPF and RIP routing protocols as well as Protocol-Independent Multicast (PIM), including PIM-DM and PIM-SM.
Security features include 802.1x network access control. Access control lists (ACLs) enable network administrators to restrict access to sensitive network resources by Layer 2, Layer 3, or Layer 4 headers.
Learn more about Black Box's networking products.
Questions? Contact Black Box's 24/7 FREE Tech Support at 724-746-5500.