Product Announcement from BlueWater Manufacturing, Inc.
The SafetyRail 2000 is a non-penetrating, passive fall protection guardrail system for workplace safety. Our versatile line of guardrail systems fits a variety of applications and meets OSHA guidelines for permanent guardrail without penetrating your roof.
Companies are using SafetyRail 2000 for: Fall Protection, Temporary Fall Protection, Roof Edge Protection, Roof Hatches, Skylights, Hazard Barriers, Warehouse Dock Doors, Warehouse Traffic Lanes, Cell Workstations, Construction Dig Sites, Dock Platforms, New Building Construction, Drive-In Truck Pits, Rail Car Platforms, Mezzanines, Break Areas, Assembly Areas, Conveyors and many more.
Why Are More Companies Choosing SafetyRail 2000?
- No holes need to be drilled
- It's 100% portable
- Meets and exceeds OSHA regulations for fall protection
- Install over 500 feet in an hour with three men
- Rails can be positioned in infinite directions
- Each base can support up to 4 rails
- Gate assemblies available
- Optional toeboard brackets
- All rail sections have a powder coat finish
- Special orders for non-standard colors and galvanizing
- Custom engineering/manufacturing for special requirements
- Protect your employees and visitors
SafetyRail 2000 has been tested by a nationally-recognized engineering firm and found to be in accordance with OSHA regulations. These regulations are in fall protection for guardrail; sections 1910.23 and sections 1926.500 - 1926.503.