Chilled Mirror Hygrometer -dew points to 60°C
Featured Product from Buck Research Instruments, LLC
CR-4 CHILLED MIRROR HYGROMETER
The CR-4 is a chilled mirror hygrometer that uses a 3-stage thermoelectric cooler (TEC) to enable frost point measurements of as low as - 60°C, under favorable ambient conditions. Depending upon ambient temperature, it can measure dew points as high as 60°C.
- 3 Stage TE Cooler
- Dew/Frost Range: - 60 to 60°C*
- 95°C Depression
- Resolution: 0.01°C
- Accuracy: ±0.1°C
- Sample Flow Rate: 0.25 to 3 liters/min
- Sample Pressure: 0 to 150 psia
- 0 to 10v and 4-20 mA Scaleable Analog Output
- RS232 Serial I/O
- Dimensions: 8x10x10 inches
- Power Requirement: 24vdc @ 3 amps or 110 - 240 vac @ 50 - 400Hz 9 Ah Batteries optional
*Dependent upon ambient temperature
Buck Research Instruments provides the most advanced accurate and reliable humidity instrumentation available for industrial, laboratory, calibration standard and airborne use, emphasizing high performance chilled mirror technology.
- CR-4 CRYOGENIC HYGROMETER Portable, 3-stage TE cooler for measurements to -65 °C
- VAPORTRON® H-100BL/H-100CL Humidity calibration chamber
- CR-1A CRYOGENIC HYGROMETER Fast, Accurate Measurements to -105 °C. Suitable for laboratory use, calibrations and spot checks.
- CR-2 CRYOGENIC HYGROMETER Our flagship product. For use in aircraft and military applications.
- CR-3 CRYOGENIC HYGROMETER CR-2 Convenience for Continuous-Use Applications. Suitable for toxic and corrosive gases, such as Arsine, Phosphine, HCl and HBr.
- UHQ-4P HYGROMETER Portable high-temperature hygrometer for measurements to 150 °C.
- CR-5 HYGROMETER Separate sensor and transmitter with 3-stage TE cooler for measurements to -60 °C
- 1011C AIRCRAFT HYGROMETER The Best Conventional Aircraft Hygrometer
- VAPORPAK® Portable humidity calibration chamber
Watch our >>Webinar Now On-Demand:Humidity Measurement FAQ
- Learn important humidity terms and the physics behind them.
- Explore examples of the different technologies that can be used for measuring humidity.
- Acquire a better understanding of proper sample system design and some of the main causes of measurement error when making humidity measurements.
- Understand the importance of leak-checking and proper heat tracing for applications that require them.
- Examples of chilled-mirror hygrometer solutions that BRI has provided to its customers
The brainchild of Buck Research Instruments, Buck Humidity Calculator is a simple tool that allows you to do humidity calculations and conversions of dew point, mixing ratio, vapor pressure, relative and absolute humidity.
Click here to get the app from the iTunes store!
OUR MISSION To provide the most advanced, accurate and reliable humidity instrumentation available for industrial, laboratory, calibration standard, and airborne use, emphasizing high performance chilled mirror technology
OUR FOCUS Buck Research Instruments specializes in producing High Performance Chilled Mirror Hygrometers that offer fast and accurate measurements while maintaining exceptional reliability inherent only to chilled mirror operating principles.
COMPANY HISTORY Buck Research Instruments was founded in 1989 by Arden Buck, an internationally recognized authority on water vapor measurement, who is credited with major advances in the state of the art and has authored over 30 scientific papers. Buck Research Instruments has continued to develop new and advanced hygrometry instruments with state of the art performance.
FOR OVER TWO DECADES Buck Research Instruments has provided cryogenic hygrometers to NASA and others for use in a variety of high-altitude atmospheric research flights. Our products have been used in the stratosphere, as well as in demanding laboratory and industrial applications around the world.
High Performance Hygrometers for:
- Industrial Use
- Laboratory Use
- Calibration Standard
- Airborne Research
BRI specializes in producing high performance chilled mirror hygrometers that are exceptionally fast, accurate, and operate over a very wide humidity range.
We ensure temperature reading accuracy by using ultra-stable mirror temperature sensors that are calibrated against a NIST-traceable reference standard.