Portable Humidity Generator
Featured Product from Buck Research Instruments, LLC
The Vaportron is a humidity generator for calibrating a wide variety of humidity sensors. It is extremely accurate and stable over a wide range of temperatures and humidities. It has numerous options for a wide variety of calibration applications.
Range of Humidity Units Generated
RH: 3 to 95%RH with ±1.5%RH accuracy from 20-90%
Dew Point: -20°C to 40°C Dew Point with accuracy ±0.2°C
Absolute Hum: 0.7 to 35 grams / cubic meter
- Stabilty of 0.2%RH
- Large 2 – Liter work space
- Port size: 5″ diameter x 7″ deep
- Set point resolution: 0.1%RH, 0.1°C
- Air cooled; orientation: any in 3 axes
- Power Requirement: 50 Watts, 120 / 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 8Hx17Wx13D inches, wt 18 lbs
- Padded carrying case included
- Built–in analog interface included
- Serial computer control option
Watch our >>Webinar Now On-Demand:Humidity Measurement FAQ
- Learn important humidity terms and the physics behind them.
- Explore examples of the different technologies that can be used for measuring humidity.
- Acquire a better understanding of proper sample system design and some of the main causes of measurement error when making humidity measurements.
- Understand the importance of leak-checking and proper heat tracing for applications that require them.
- Examples of chilled-mirror hygrometer solutions that BRI has provided to its customers
The brainchild of Buck Research Instruments, Buck Humidity Calculator is a simple tool that allows you to do humidity calculations and conversions of dew point, mixing ratio, vapor pressure, relative and absolute humidity.
Click here to get the app from the iTunes store!
OUR MISSION To provide the most advanced, accurate and reliable humidity instrumentation available for industrial, laboratory, calibration standard, and airborne use, emphasizing high performance chilled mirror technology
OUR FOCUS Buck Research Instruments specializes in producing High Performance Chilled Mirror Hygrometers that offer fast and accurate measurements while maintaining exceptional reliability inherent only to chilled mirror operating principles.
COMPANY HISTORY Buck Research Instruments was founded in 1989 by Arden Buck, an internationally recognized authority on water vapor measurement, who is credited with major advances in the state of the art and has authored over 30 scientific papers. Buck Research Instruments has continued to develop new and advanced hygrometry instruments with state of the art performance.
FOR OVER TWO DECADES Buck Research Instruments has provided cryogenic hygrometers to NASA and others for use in a variety of high-altitude atmospheric research flights. Our products have been used in the stratosphere, as well as in demanding laboratory and industrial applications around the world.
High Performance Hygrometers for:
- Industrial Use
- Laboratory Use
- Calibration Standard
- Airborne Research
BRI specializes in producing high performance chilled mirror hygrometers that are exceptionally fast, accurate, and operate over a very wide humidity range.
We ensure temperature reading accuracy by using ultra-stable mirror temperature sensors that are calibrated against a NIST-traceable reference standard.