Portable Humidity Generator - Sensor Calibration
Featured Product from Buck Research Instruments, LLC
The VAPORPAK® is a battery-powered, portable humidity generator for calibrating a wide variety of humidity sensors in-situ. It is extremely accurate and stable over a wide range of temperatures and humidities. It has numerous options for a wide variety of calibration applications.
Range of Humidity Units Generated
RH: 11 to 97%RH with ±1.5%RH accuracy from 20-90%
- Stabilty of 0.2%RH
- Temperature range: 20 - 32°C
- Port size: 1″ diameter x 4.5″ deep
- Set point resolution: 0.1%RH, 0.1°C
- Power requirement: 5 Watts @ 6 VDC, internal Ni-Cads with external AC adapter / charger
- Dimensions: 3.75Hx10Wx10D inches, wt 4.6 lbs
- *Dependent upon ambient temperature
Watch our >>Webinar Now On-Demand:Humidity Measurement FAQ
- Learn important humidity terms and the physics behind them.
- Explore examples of the different technologies that can be used for measuring humidity.
- Acquire a better understanding of proper sample system design and some of the main causes of measurement error when making humidity measurements.
- Understand the importance of leak-checking and proper heat tracing for applications that require them.
- Examples of chilled-mirror hygrometer solutions that BRI has provided to its customers
OUR MISSION To provide the most advanced, accurate and reliable humidity instrumentation available for industrial, laboratory, calibration standard, and airborne use, emphasizing high performance chilled mirror technology
OUR FOCUS Buck Research Instruments specializes in producing High Performance Chilled Mirror Hygrometers that offer fast and accurate measurements while maintaining exceptional reliability inherent only to chilled mirror operating principles.
COMPANY HISTORY Buck Research Instruments was founded in 1989 by Arden Buck, an internationally recognized authority on water vapor measurement, who is credited with major advances in the state of the art and has authored over 30 scientific papers. Buck Research Instruments has continued to develop new and advanced hygrometry instruments with state of the art performance.
FOR OVER TWO DECADES Buck Research Instruments has provided cryogenic hygrometers to NASA and others for use in a variety of high-altitude atmospheric research flights. Our products have been used in the stratosphere, as well as in demanding laboratory and industrial applications around the world.
High Performance Hygrometers for:
• Industrial Use
• Laboratory Use
• Calibration Standard
• Airborne Research
BRI specializes in producing high performance chilled mirror hygrometers that are exceptionally fast, accurate, and operate over a very wide humidity range.
We ensure temperature reading accuracy by using ultra-stable mirror temperature sensors that are calibrated against a NIST-traceable reference standard.
We are proud to introduce Buck Humidity Calculator, an iPhone app from BRI that allows you to do humidity calculations and conversions of dew point, mixing ratio, vapor pressure, relative and absolute humidity. Click here for all the details.