Protect Valuable Tooling with position switches
Featured Product from Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Smartflow Thinswitch Liquid-Resistant Limit Switch is designed to verify ejector plate return in areas where occasional water or oil spray is present. The Thinswitch helps prevent accidental mold close in injection molding applications by providing a position switch that is tied to the injection molding machine control. The liquid resistant switch uses the same mounting hole locations as the original Thinswitch.
The Thinswitch has been tested for reliability over 10 million cycles without failure. Two switches can be used in series for larger molds to ensure the ejector plate return, preventing costly mold damage
Features and Benefits
- Over 10 million cycle life
- 175°F (79.4°C) standard temperature rating
- 250°F (121°C) high temperature unit for higher temperature needs
- CE Marked, housing rated IP 41
- Adjustable actuation between .187" and .250" from the mold base.
- 3/16" thick design fits snugly behind the ejector plate between the rest buttons
- Stripped and tinned 6 ft. wire leads
- Mounting screws and wire clips included