Stainless-Steel Manifold for Circuit Cooling
Featured Product from Burger & Brown Engineering, Inc.
Smartflow Stainless Steel Manifolds are available in standard and custom sizes. If we don't stock what you need, contact us with your concept, sketch or fully detailed drawing.
Assembly services are also available. We add your specified valves, fittings, temperature or pressure gauges as needed. All manifolds are 100% leak tested to 250psi.
- Inlet Sizes: 3/4", 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2", 2" NPT or BSP
- Port Sizes: 1/8", 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 3/4" NPT or BSP
Low-Profile Stainless Steel Manifolds
Low-Profile Stainless Steel Manifolds are a more economical option. NPT ports are formed into the tubing. British threads are not available in the low profile manifold. This option is recommended where ball valves or fittings will be permanently installed into the ports without future change.
- Inlet Sizes: 1", 1-1/2" NPT or BSP
- Port Sizes: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2" NPT only, internal manifold ports
- 250°F/121°C Operating Temperature Rating for application flexibility
- Rated for 250 psi maximum liquid pressure to suit most installations
- Chemically compatibile stainless steel construction
- Corrosion resistant
- 100% Leak tested
- Brass end plug included (NPT only)
- Integral mounting brackets for stability
- Many sizes stocked for quick delivery
- Custom designs available
- Optional ball valves, flowmeters and regulators can be installed to suit specific applications.