New communication interface control head Type 8681
Featured Product from Burkert Fluid Control Systems
Due to the increasing digitisation of production processes, the demands placed on digital data exchange between process valves and the programmable logic controller (PLC) are growing all the time. Ever larger volumes of process, device and diagnostic data need to be transmitted to the superordinate controller.
To meet these requirements, our valve control head Type 8681 is now also available with the communication interface IO-Link or the Bürkert system bus (büS)/CANopen in addition to the variants with AS-i & DeviceNet.
Control heads are the links between the process valves at field level and the system control. As part of decentralised automation concepts, they handle all pneumatic control, feedback and diagnostic functions all the way to bus communication.
Your advantages thanks to our universal control head Type 8681:
- Compatible with the majority of hygienic process valves
- Quick and easy configuration and connection of the device saves time
- Integrated diagnostic functions enable cost-efficient maintenance intervals
- Fast device replacement for service and plant maintenance activities
- Easy start-up and cabling