CANNON's full array of manual glass viscometers
Featured Product from CANNON Instrument Company
Manual Glass Viscometers
Use of high quality instruments ensures test reliability and accuracy, and all CANNON glass capillary viscometers are traceable to a NIST calibration and manufactured in our ISO 9001-registered, A2LA-accredited laboratory. CANNON Instrument Company has been making glass capillary viscometers since 1938 and because no single viscometer is ideally suited to every application, we offer a wide variety of glass capillary viscometers. Our experienced staff is happy to assist you with viscometer selection. Viscometer options include:
- Transparent-For transparent/translucent liquids
- Suspended Level-For transparent/translucent liquids. Ideal for testing at multiple temperatures because they have the same viscometer constant at all temperatures.
- Dilution-For dilution of polymer solutions to provide an estimate of the molecular size and shape.
- Reverse Flow-For transparent and opaque liquids. Must be cleaned, dried and refilled between repeat determinations.
- Vacuum-A special type of reverse-flow viscometer for highly viscous samples (transparent or opaque). Accurately controlled vacuum is required to pull the liquid through the viscometer.
CANNON Instrument Company
CANNON Instrument Company has earned international acclaim for the quality of its viscosity-related products and services since its founding in 1938 by scientist, inventor, and educator Dr. Michael R. Cannon. The company's longstanding emphasis on production of premier-quality test equipment has kept CANNON at the cutting-edge of research and development.
- Automated Viscometers & Rheometers
- Viscosity & Flash Point Standards
- Constant Temperature Baths
- Manual Glass Viscometers
- Physical Property Testers
- Service & Support
- Digital Thermometers