TESC-5133 Low Temperature Viscometer
Featured Product from CANNON Instrument Company
The compact, economical TESC-5133 Low Temperature Viscometer integrates and automates the ASTM D5133 process of conditioning and testing low temperature viscosities of engine lubricants. The TESC 5133 Windows® 10 software application records sample temperature and viscosity throughout the test, then computes the temperature (Gel Index Temperature) at which there is a rapid change in viscosity (Gelation Index).
Common applications for the TESC-5133 include gear oils, automatic transmission fluids, torque and tractor fluids, industrial and automotive hydraulic oils, industrial lubricants, and other fluids where low-temperature viscosity is critical.
- Automated alternative to ASTM D5133 sample conditioning and testing
- Superior precision
- Allows for unattended operation
- Reduces instrument set-up time
- TESC 5133 Windows® 10 software records sample temperature and viscosity throughout the test, then computes the temperature (Gel Index Temperature) at which there is a rapid change in viscosity (Gelation Index)
- Allows installation of multiple TESC systems in a relatively small benchtop area for redundancy and greater testing versatility
- Conserves precious bench space
- Easy-lift system
- Simplifies positioning of the Brookfield viscometer head
- Peltier cooling is environmentally friendly, does not require the use of hazardous bath fluids
- Enclosed sample chamber provides a uniform, controlled test temperature environment during the entire test
Learn more about CANNON's Quality Certifications, including ISO 9001:2015 certification and A2LA accreditation.
CANNON's rich history dates back to 1938. Learn more today.