Fast On-Site Liquid Property Measurement VIDEO
Featured Product from CSC Scientific Company, Inc.
The DA-130N portable density/specific gravity meter is ideal for obtaining liquid property information on-site quickly. From milk to crude oil and beer to acid solutions for electronics this meter can be operated with one hand and shows many properties easily.
Typical applications include:
- Density measurement of crude oil, fuel oil and lubricant oil.
- Oscillation method is specified in ASTM D 7777.
- Density or Brix measurement of various beverages such as milk, soft drink, fruit drink, etc.
- Measurement of alcohol or extract concentration of beer, whisky, wine, shochu(Japanese distilled alcohol), Japanese sake(fermented alcohol), etc.
- Measurement of Brix or constituent concentration of food materials for quality control purposes.
- Density or Specific Gravity measurement of oils and fats such as vegetable oil, animal fat and oil, etc.
- Conforming to Japanese Pharmacopoeia.
- Concentration check of etching solution or acid pickling solution for electronic parts.
- Concentration check of flux or plating solution.
- Learn about 5 ways we use liquid density information.