Camfil APC Webinar - register to watch on-demand
Featured Product from Camfil APC
Many manufacturing and processing facilities face air quality issues. Wet or dry particles can become airborne when food, metal, chemicals or pharmaceutical products are produced, or when paper or wood are processed.
If left to accumulate in the air, this dust and mist causes numerous safety hazards for operators and the facility.
This webinar will discuss common causes of contaminated air; health and safety risks related to poor air quality, specific issues associated with fine dust and mist; and OSHA regulations governing facility air quality. It will also present ways to improve air quality and ensure quality return air using high efficiency filtration.
- Learn how to control indoor air quality
- Identify health and safety risks associated with dust
- Determing the common causes of contaminated air
- Discover key OSHA regulations
- Find new methods for improving air quality