Camfil Webinar: How to improve indoor air quality
Featured Product from Camfil APC
Many manufacturing and processing facilities face air quality issues. Wet or dry particles can become airborne when food, metal, chemicals or pharmaceutical products are produced or when paper or wood are processed. If left to accumulate in the air, this dust and mist causes many quality and operational issues; as well as numerous safety hazards for operators and the facility.
This webinar will discuss common causes of contaminated air; health and safety risks related to poor air quality, specific issues associated with fine dust and mist; and OSHA regulations governing facility air quality. It will also present ways to improve air quality and ensure quality return air using high efficiency filtration.
- Analyze common causes of contaminated air
- Identify specific issues associated with fine dust and mist
- Review health & safety risks related to poor air quality and dust
- Learn about OSHA regulations governing facility air quality
- Discover ways to improve air quality and ensure quality return air using high efficiency filtration
Randi Huckaby, Product Manager, Camfil Air Pollution Control (APC)
Randi Huckaby is the product manager - dry filtration air pollution control (APC) global at Camfil APC. She has been with Camfil APC since 2014 and has served in the field of manufacturing engineering for thirteen years. Randi holds a B.S. in mechanical engineering and an MBA from Arkansas State University.