Roll Masker TapeA Protection Film and Masking Tape Product
CDNT 1381 Roll Masker Tape is a new product for use in protecting surfaces from overspray and other temporary surface protection applications for the automotive, aerospace, construction, and other markets. CDNT 1381 Roll Masker provides a protective coating with non-skid, high abrasion and tear resistance material and can be used on a wide variety of surfaces. It is repositionable and is easy to remove.
The base material is a 1.8 mil polypropylene film that protects against bleed through of solvents and paints, providing superior surface protection.
To attach the masking film, Can-Do utilizes a variety of adhesive products, both paper and film, to meet temperature requirements, conformability, and substrate conditions and specifications.
- Reliable performance in bake cycles up to 315°F (157°C)
- Compatible with all paint systems
- Resistant to paint flaking
- Translucent for accurate placement
- Softness to prevent scratching of clearcoats
- Conformable and soft draping for ease of handling
- Custom design your product by selecting the adhesive tape type or grade to edge the material
- Minimum width 2.5″ (6.35 cm)
- Maximum width 19″ (48.26 cm)