Featured Product from Can-Do National Tape
- ATG Dispensers – allow application of transfer tape with simultaneous take-up of the liner paper.
- Hand Dispensers – are available in various sizes, metal and plastic.
- Desk Top Dispensers – may hold various widths and more than one roll of tape.
- Label Protection Dispensers – allow application of tape over labels.
- Plastic V-Bag Dispensers – are used to seal plastic produce bags with tape.
- Stretch Film Dispensers – accommodate various width hand rolls.
Need Help Choosing The Right Adhesive? Not Sure How To Prep The Surface?
Download our free Guide to Better Bonding
Need Assistance with Troubling Design Issues? See What Tape Can Do!
Download our free Guide to Solving Design Issues with Adhesive Tape
Converting Ideas Into Reality
Can-Do National Tape was founded in 1972 as a Master Distributor of Adhesive Tape Products. We have many professionally qualified salespeople to assist you in determining the right product for your application. In addition, Can-Do's converting department has the production expertise to convert these adhesive products to your custom specifications.
Can-Do National Tape is "The Source" for all your tape and converting needs. We provide excellent service, quality products, and competitive prices. Our experienced sales force and customer service representatives are ready to assist you with any pressure sensitive adhesive tape requirement. We will be responsive to your needs. Can-Do National Tape is a service oriented company with approximately 60 employees. We are centrally located in Nashville, Tennessee, within 2-3 days UPS ground shipment to over 75% of the United States.
The Company is focused on customer service and quality and is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.Our Quality Statement is, "Can-Do National Tape is committed to providing the highest quality of pressure sensitive adhesive tape products and related services, at competitive prices, which meet or exceed our customer requirements, by and through continuous improvement and timely delivery of product, all as a result of ongoing communication with vendors, customers, and employees."
A Guide to Adhesive Tapes: