POWERFUL IMAGE ENHANCEMENT AND VIEWING
Featured Product from Carestream NDT
CARESTREAM INDUSTREX Digital Viewing Software Version 5.1
THE ALL-IN-ONE SOFTWARE SOLUTION FOR NDT
Our Industrex Digital Viewing Software incorporates industry-leading image analysis tools, file sharing and storage management features. Our modular architecture is an all-in-one software suite that eliminates the need to purchase costly add-on modules for both CR and DR image acquisition. DICONDE compliant, the software complies with industry standards for image storage, retrieval, and transmission. Plus, upgrades are included over the life of your capture device, eliminating the expense of purchasing upgrades and ensuring you have the latest features and functionality.
POWERFUL IMAGE ENHANCEMENT AND VIEWING
- Improved defect detectability with EDGE Display enhancements for both CR and DR
- Preset EDGE Display Filters based on settings found to be most useful in practice – view images with increased detail and clarity applied automatically as needed
- Custom EDGE Filter tool for pre-set image adjustment parameters
- Despeckle display filter to remove white dust specks from CR images
- Reference object calibration tool
- Wall thickness with variance tool
- Automatic resolution calculation with the15 element duplex wire gauge
- Freehand annotation tool
- 3-box contrast-to-noise ratio (CNR) tool
- Automatic region of interest size for signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) tool
- Single wire duplex wire measurement tool
- Tool bar configuration can be copied across systems
- Smart-Erase improvements
- Batch image and metadata editing improved throughput allowing for easy changes
- As viewed 8-bit images are full size as viewed (not negative)
- Lite software is included for no charge for end user viewing of production images
EASY VIEWING AND MANAGEMENT TOOLS
- One-click image processing
- Configurable tool bar simplifies operation by only enabling the functionality required that is specific to your work
- Split-screen capability to compare multiple images
- Measurement tool for overall dimensions, defect size, wall thickness, etc.
- Thumbnail image retrieval system for quick selection
- Zoom, magnify, rotate and pan functions
- Auto file-save option – automatically scan and store images quickly, local metadata store for keyword searching
- Ability to create and lock annotations for security
- Advanced user display preference settings
- Display DDL on plots
- Sticky tools
- Window and level adjustment with indicator
- Navigation thumbnail
- True size image display
FLEXIBLE DATA MANAGEMENT
- Automatic file history tracks who used the file last and any changes made to the original
- Computer and software easily connects to an existing Windows network
- Remote access via customers’ network to share files worldwide
- Built-in capability to save files to CD, DVD, flash drive
- Batch file export function
- Single or batch erase
- Image acquisition:
- Acquire from the INDUSTREX HPX-1PlusCR, HPX-PRO or HPX-DR Reader
- Acquire via an Array™ 2905/2905HD Digitizer
- Acquire images from other DICONDE file source
Tune into Carestream's NDT YouTube channel for video product demonstrations and feature overviews of our innovative imaging products.
Caresteam NDT Digital Training
Learn how to convert from film to a fully digital Imaging environment for all your NDT work. Courses meet the guideline of:
- Metals Affordability Initiative (MAI)
- Federal Working Group on Industrial Digital Radiography (FWGIDR)
- Defense Working Group on Non-Destructive Testing (DWGNDT)
- Qualifies for (10) points towards ASNT NDT Certification renewals
Carestream NDT is a worldwide provider of X-ray imaging systems and products for non-destructive testing (NDT) including: computed radiography (CR) systems, digital system plates and cassettes, digital image archiving, film, chemicals, processing equipment and accessories.
Our innovative solutions enable our customers' success and help create a safer life for people around the world through the inspection of critical components in the aerospace, transportation, oil and gas, mining and energy industries. With our award-winning products, Carestream remains at the forefront of technological advancements in imaging for NDT applications.
Exceeding our customers' expectations in the markets we serve worldwide is our highest priority, and our ability to adapt and partner with customers makes it easy to do business with us. Our customers are the beginning and the end of everything we do. We understand and fulfill their needs in ways that are meaningful to them to help them excel in today's competitive markets.
Carestream has the radiology and IT expertise to help NDT professionals improve global communication of critical and time-sensitive image sharing and review. We have global sales and service teams, strong product platforms, solid market positions and a trusted brand and we are committed to helping NDT professionals control costs while maximizing product investments.
With an employee base passionate about delivering high-quality solutions to our customers, a portfolio of market-leading products and the financial strength to invest in our future, we are poised to build on our past success and continue to innovate and grow. We are proud to be part of the Onex (TSX: OCX.TO) family of companies since 2007. Onex is one of Canada's largest and most respected corporations.