M18 Photoelectric Sensors w/Wider Detection Angle
Featured Product from CARLO GAVAZZI Automation Components
Carlo Gavazzi is pleased to announce an addition to the latest generation of our PA18 Series photoelectric sensors in the popular M18 housing. The PA18CAD…WS Series features a wider detection angle and shorter blind zone.
Some of the other product features include:
- Sensing distance of up to 400mm
- Detection angle of ± 16°
- Blind zone 0 mm at 400mm sensing distance
- Power supply, 10 – 30 VDC
- Up to 100 mA DC load current
- Detecting frequency up to 500 imp/sec.
- Yellow and Green LED indication for: Power, Signal, Output and Safe detection
- Linear sensing distance adjustment
- ECOLAB® approval
- IP69K rating
- Laser etched cable (no labels to fall off)
- Cable or M12 connector version
The PA18CAD…WS Series sensors are designed for Material Handling and Packaging, Food & Beverage, HVAC, Packaging & Wrapping, Plastic & Rubber, Agriculture applications.
The PA18 Series carry cULus and CE approvals, giving assurance of high quality and safety.
The sensors are available from Carlo Gavazzi’s North American network of sales offices, distributors or www.GavazziOnline.com.