Two/Three-Pole Solid State Relays & Contactors
Featured Product from CARLO GAVAZZI Automation Components
Carlo Gavazzi is proud to announce our new RGC2 and RGC3 Series of 3-phase switching solid state relays and contactors. They are an addition to our existing RGC1 single phase series of solid state relays and contactors, providing an innovative solution for 2 and 3-pole switching of 3-phase loads.
The product is intended to replace electromechanical contactors when switching speeds are quite frequent. Their compact size, easy installation and flexible configuration make these devices the ideal solution, especially when retrofitting. The RGC Series of solid state relays and contactors are designed for switching resistive as well as inductive loads and are UL Listed as Motor Controllers. Reliable operation is ensured by means of the integrated overvoltage protection, high I2t ratings and immunity conformance to industrial standards. Additionally, an innovative thermal design improves the product lifetime.
RGC Series solid state relays and contactors are a ready-to-use, out-of-the-box solution, mainly targeting Plastics & Rubber, Packaging & Wrapping, HVAC and Food & Beverage markets. Features include:
- 3-Phase solid state switching devices
- Integral heat sink with robust metal DIN rail adapters
- Ratings up to 600VAC and 75Amps per phase
- UL certified motor ratings of up to 25Hp at 600VAC
- UL SCCR rating of 100kA with J class fuses
- cULus listed, CE compliant
- Amperage rating based upon 40°C ambient temperature
- Integrated MOV for overvoltage protection
- Integrated cooling fan on higher amperage models
- Optional monitoring of SSR and load failures
- High I2t of up to 15,000 A2s
- Optional EMR and transistor alarm outputs
Click here for additional information, including a product brochure, datasheet, etc.
The RGC2 and RGC3 Series are available from CARLO GAVAZZI’s North American network of sales offices and distributors, or at www.GavazziOnline.com.