Dual Wavelength Waveplates
Featured Product from CeNing Optics Co., Ltd.
Dual wavelength waveplates are multiple order waveplate that provide a specific retardance at two different wavelengths. Its application is separation of different wavelengths with a polarization beamsplitter by rotating the polarization of one wavelength by 90°, and leaving the other unchanged.
- Material: Quartz
- Dimension tolerance: ±0.1mm
- Parallelism: 1 arc sec
- Surface quality: 20-10 S/D
- Wavefront distortion: λfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Retardation tolerance: λ/300
- Clear aperture: >90%
- Coating on both sides: R<0.25% @ design wavelength