Machined Race Heavy Duty Needle Roller Bearings
Featured Product from Changzhou Mouette Machinery Co., Ltd.
Unmounted bearing assembly consisting of through hardened precision machined inner and outer raceways with either full complement or separated (cage) needle rolling elements. Depending on can be land or roller riding and available with several seal options. Machined race needle bearings provide an antifriction solution when supporting rotating shafts with radial loads.
• Machined race needle bearing
• Optional Separable Inner Ring
• Needle rollers retained by a steel cage
• Designed to accommodate higher speeds and some misalignment
• Heavy-duty roller bearing
• Annular lubrication groove
• Narrow width configuration
• Available in a wide variety of sizes.