CSZ Test Chambers Include More
Featured Product from Cincinnati Sub-Zero Products
Our Z-Plus environmental test chambers are ideal for basic temperature cycling to accelerated stress testing. Z-Plus test chambers include more user-friendly functions and features at no extra cost with a variety of performance packages and over 80 different models in which to choose. Temperature chambers and/or humidity chambers are available.
Chamber temperature ranges are available from -34°C to 190°C, -45°C to 190°C or -73°C to 190°C with optional humidity range from 10% to 98% RH. Sizes are available in 8ft3, 16 ft3, 32 ft3, 44 ft3 and 64 ft3. The Z-Plus environmental chamber is designed for ease-of-use, reliability and performance for the best value in the industry.
- Ethernet monitoring & control
- RS-232, RS-485 serial communications
- Slide-Out, Adjustable product shelf
- Two, 4" (10 cm) circular ports
- Fog-free viewing window & interior light
- With a full engineering team on staff, CSZ can customize a variety of options to meet our customers needs.
Includes CSZ's EZT-570S touchscreen controller with smartphone technology. All features are built into the controller interface so no additional software is required for access to all the features the controller has to offer.
- Ethernet capability to remotely Monitor and Control multiple test chambers anytime and anywhere. This new feature also allows for remote troubleshooting.
- Automated back-up of data files provides easy file management saving valuable time.
- Alarm notification system sends email and/or text phone message in the event of a test chamber alarm saving valuable tests that cannot afford downtime.
- Integrated email sends data files directly to your email address from the controller with a touch of a button.
- Data Logging, historical and real time trends graphs, 3 user levels of security, customizable alarms, 28 languages and more