Cleaver-Brooks Flexible Watertube Boiler FLX
Featured Product from Cleaver-Brooks
Flexible Watertube Boiler
The model FLX Flexible Watertube Boiler is designed to minimize thermal stress and provide quick response in a compact unit. There is also a field-erectable option.
- Steam or hot water
- 1.5 to 25.0 MMBTU
- Natural gas, #2 Light Oil, propane, digester
- 15 to 250 psig on steam, 160 psig on hot water
- Available to < 9 ppm NOx
The FLX has distinct design features that include non-welded tube attachment for ease of tube replacement. The package includes a ProFire® burner for a completely integrated and engineered solution from a single source. Removable sectioned side panel design permits full access to all tubes.
The compact footprint design offers 160 psig hot water applications or 15 psig and 150 psig steam applications with optional design to 250 psig.
- High turndown up to 10:1 on natural gas for maximum efficiency
- Hinge-mounted burner and removable panels allow easy access for service and maintenance
- Thermal shock resistance
- The integral package for 30 ppm NOx is UL-listed
- 20-year limited pressure vessel warranty
- Lower Fuel Cost
- Lower Emissions
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
Contact us today for more details and a quote