ProFire®-MTH Series Forced Draft Burner
Featured Product from Cleaver-Brooks
Forced Draft Burner
- 2.5 to 16.0 MMBTU
- 60 to 380 HP
- Natural gas or propane
- Low NOx achieved without FGR
The ProFire-MTH burner is designed for process heating applications such as thermal fluid systems and hot oil heating.
The standard MTH series includes full modulation with parallel positioning and offers natural gas and propane gas from 2.5 to 16.0 MM BTU per hour. The MTH has a rugged fecralloy alloy fiber material combustion element with metal fiber construction over a stainless steel frame for flexibility, longevity and trouble free operation for the life of the burner.
- Parallel positioning standard for optimal control throughout the firing range.
- Premix fuel allows uniform flame distribution, low CO emission and high turndown
- Hinged air housing for easy access to internal components
- Capable of low NOx emissions up to <9 ppm without FGR
- Ideal for use with applications where low emissions are required and FGR is impractical or inaccessible
- Combustion air fan efficient airfoil blade design smoothly lifts airflow over the entire blade resulting in less motor horsepower requirements and significant noise reduction
- Rugged surface-stabilized pre-mix combustion element ensures quiet combustion and low NOx/CO emissions throughout the firing range
- Process Steam
- Industrial Process
- Building Heat
- Hospital and Healthcare
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning
Contact us today for more details and a quote