Two-Stage Condensing Economizer 94% Efficiency
Featured Product from Cleaver-Brooks
New technology exclusive to Cleaver-Brooks enables the C2X-HE to be the first two-stage condensing economizer in the industry to achieve up to 94% efficiency. It is smaller and lighter than current two-stage economizer models and is ideal for high-percentage makeup water or process hot water applications.
- Up to 94% efficiency
- Available for 100 to 800 HP boilers
- Lightweight with a small footprint
- Firetube or flextube steam boiler applications
- Can preheat large volumes of process hot water
Cleaver-Brooks engineered new technology with horizontal flow to achieve up to 94% efficiency in a two-stage condensing economizer. Competitive models use a different design and vertical flow, which requires a larger coil size and bypass.
The product's first stage returns wasted heat to the boiler feedwater. Its second-stage condensing section preheats make-up water or process water. These units deliver best-in-class overall system efficiency.
The C2X HE is ideal for applications with a 50 to 100% make-up water requirement. It is also ideal for process hot water applications such as food processing and industrial laundries.
- Offset from the boiler on a dedicated stand
- Up to 400 PSIG
- First stage has 304 stainless steel tubes with aluminized steel fins
- Second stage has 304 stainless steel tubes with aluminum steel-fins
- Reduces fuel usage compared to traditional two-stage economizers
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Condenses on natural gas only
- ASME U-Stamp certification
- Reduce fuel costs
- Process hot water solutions
- 50 - 100% make up water requirement
- Food processors
- Industrial laundry facilities
Contact us for more details