Check out some of our battery cans
Service Detail from Cly-Del Manufacturing Company
Cly-Del Manufacturing Company
Manufacturing Excellence Since 1939
- Metal goods manufacturer, specializing in precision high volume drawn shells, metal stamping, eyelets and ferrules.
- Over 250 high-speed U.S. Baird, Platarg, Waterbury Farrel, Bruderer, Haulick-Roos, and Minsterr presses are supported by in-house engineering, tool design, and tool construction.
- "Ship-to-stock" reliability through Statistical Process Control (SPC), providing total lot control and full traceability
- All ferrous, aluminum, copper, and clad metal are processed in required size, shape, plus special option and finish
- Specialties include: production of battery cans and component parts, pen and pencil parts, ammunition component parts, electronic parts, specialty hardware/appliance parts, and jingle bells for the craft industry.
- Quality System Registered
Cly-Del is a metal goods manufacturer specializing in precision high volume drawn shells, metal stamping, eyelets and ferrules. Cly-Del has been serving world class companies for over 60 years.
Certifications / Standards ISO 9001:2000
- Shape / Form Round Shape
- Ferrous Metals
- Nonferrous Metals
- Exotic Metals and Alloys
- Precious Metals
Services Testing and Inspection:
- Engineering / Design Assistance
- Prototype / Short Run
- High Volume Production
Location Located in Waterbury, CT