Cly-Del Metal Components Manufacturer
Service Detail from Cly-Del Manufacturing Company
Cly-Del Manufacturing Company
Manufacturing Excellence Since 1939
- Metal goods manufacturer, specializing in precision high volume drawn shells, metal stamping, eyelets and ferrules.
- Over 250 high-speed U.S. Baird, Platarg, Waterbury Farrel, Bruderer, Haulick-Roos, and Minsterr presses are supported by in-house engineering, tool design, and tool construction.
- "Ship-to-stock" reliability through Statistical Process Control (SPC), providing total lot control and full traceability
- All ferrous, aluminum, copper, and clad metal are processed in required size, shape, plus special option and finish
- Specialties include: production of battery cans and component parts, pen and pencil parts, ammunition component parts, electronic parts, specialty hardware/appliance parts, and jingle bells for the craft industry.
- Quality System Registered
Cly-Del is a metal goods manufacturer specializing in precision high volume drawn shells, metal stamping, eyelets and ferrules. Cly-Del has been serving world class companies for over 80 years.
- Certifications / Standards ISO 9001:2000
- Capabilities Beading; Marking; Piercing; Slotting; Threading
- Shape / Form Round Shape
- Materials Ferrous Metals; Nonferrous Metals; Exotic Metals and Alloys; Precious Metals
- Services Testing and Inspection; Engineering / Design Assistance; Prototype / Short Run; High Volume Production
- Location Located in Waterbury, CT