Duff-Norton® Essential Platform ScrewJack
Featured Product from Columbus McKinnon Corporation
Establishing a strong foundation. The new Essentials Platform ScewJack is built on Duff-Norton’s history of reliable products and provides customers with cost-effective options to meet their fundamental needs.
Features & Benefits
- Robust, cost-effective solution for use in many applications.
- Developed with safety in mind - Minimum column strength of the screw is 2x higher than the screw jack’s lifting capacity.
- Drop-in compatibility with many competitors screw jacks - refer to pages 5 - 7 for bolt pattern drawings.
- Precision gearing and ACME screw construction limits backlash to a max of .015 inches.
- Limited screw lengths and options make the Essentials Platform easy to specify and configure.
Download the Duff-Norton Essential Platform ScrewJack Design Guide to learn more.
Follow us on:
About Columbus McKinnon
With a history spanning almost 150 years, Columbus McKinnon has become a global leader in intelligent motion solutions. Our high-quality brands, such as CM, STAHL CraneSystems, Yale, Magnetek, Coffing, and Duff-Norton, work together to move the world forward and improve lives. Whether it’s increasing safety or improving productivity, our intelligent motion technology is hard at work worldwide.