What can Simichrome be used on?
Featured Product from Competition Chemicals, Inc.
What metals can Simichrome be used on?
Simichrome is the perfect cleaner and polish for all ferrous and non-ferrous metals like brass, copper, chrome, pewter, stainless steel, gold, silver, sterling, platinum...virtually all uncoated metals. Do not use on painted or lacquered surfaces.
The World’s Finest
Its unique, finely mixed formula produces a rich, brilliant shine on any uncoated, non-ferrous, metal surface including, brass, gold, silver, aluminum, magnesium, pewter, chrome, sterling, copper and stainless steel.
Used by professionals for years, Simichrome does a beautiful job of removing surface rust from chrome, polishing aluminum until it looks like new, even sprucing up delicate, heirloom family silver. And it won’t leave scratches or abrasive marks. In as little as 30 seconds, you can watch a small, faded item goes from dull, oxidized metal to a having a perfect mirror finish.
In addition to restoring the original luster, Simichrome also leaves an invisible, protective coating to prevent further tarnishing and help keep the shine much longer. A solid favorite for home, industry, auto, motorcycle and antique users, Simichrome is the fastest, most effective metal polishing and cleaning agent in the industry today.
- How does Simichrome work?
- How do I use Simichrome Polish?
- Will Simichrome scratch metal?
- Can you eat with silverware after being cleaned and polished with Simichrome?
- What metals can Simichrome be used on?
- Will Simichrome prevent metals like silver or sterling from tarnishing?
- Can I use Simichrome on gold or silver plated items?
- Can Simichrome be used on painted metal surfaces?
- Can Simichrome be used on things faucets?
- Will polishing old coins with Simichrome decrease their value?
Simply the Finest
As respected and proven products for decades,, Simichrome Polish and BlueAway are the top choices of consumers restoring household, motorsport and industrial products. Truly the finest treatment for everything brass, gold, silver, aluminum, magnesium, chrome, sterling, copper and stainless steel.