EGT Single Electrode Feedthrough
Featured Product from Conax Technologies
EGT Single electrode sealing to 8000VDC
Conax Technologies EGT feedthroughs electrically and/or thermally isolate single electrodes, tubes or temperature sensors for use in vacuum furnaces, liquid level probes, transformers, environmental chambers, power leads and more.
These bare electrical feedthroughs also seal against gases and liquids and resist element movements under pressure. The EGT feedthrough insulators and sealants are provided as a single continuous PTFE piece to accommodate higher voltage/amperage at lower pressures.
Conax EGT feedthrough bodies with NPT threads or SAE threads are constructed from 303SST standard. Weld neck style feedthroughs are constructed from 316LSST standard. Followers for all styles are constructed from 303SST standard. Many optional materials are also available.
- Temperature range: -300°F to +450°F (-185°C to +232°C)
- Pressure range: vacuum to 2,500 PSig (170 bar)—see pressure ratings in specification charts
- Voltage rating: to 8000VDC
- Amperage rating: to 525 amp
- Supplied with or without conductor
- Conductors available in copper, nickel (recommended in oxidizing atmospheres) and 303SST
- Custom conductors, such as nickel-plated copper, also available
- Alternative sealant materials available
- Replaceable sealant enables repeated use of the same fitting
- Electrodes easily assembled or replaced in the field
- Supplied factory lubricated
Download EGT Series catalog section