Faster, Easier Multi-Element Fitting Assembly
Featured Product from Conax Technologies
When sealing on multiple elements, most Conax compression seal fittings include a follower with an anti-rotation pin to prevent wires or conductors from twisting and shearing. Previously, Conax multi-hole fittings included followers with keyways into which separate pins (keys) had to be inserted by hand, making them easy to drop and lose.
Now, the Conax integral pin is machined into the follower, so you don’t need to hand insert the pin and risk dropping or losing it during assembly. The result is faster, easier, safer assembly.
Benefits of the new Conax follower with integral pin
Increased safety, comfort and convenience. Conax has eliminated the loose pins, so there’s no risk of dropping or losing them. Assembly can now be completed while wearing gloves in cold or chemically hazardous environments.
- Easier ordering. There’s no need to specify special part numbers or welding to attach the pin to the follower—and no added cost.
- Easier assembly. You never need to worry about not being able to assemble a fitting because of a missing or incorrectly installed pin.
- No additional cost. The integral pin fittings are priced the same as their legacy fitting counterparts.
- Same torque and pressure rating. The integral pin fittings meet the same specifications as legacy fittings with separate pins.
- Backward compatible. Conax integral pin followers are compatible with their legacy follower counterparts. There’s no need to buy a new fitting when all you need is a new Replacement Packing Set (RPS) that includes a follower with integral pin.
Find out more