Fittings & Feedthroughs for Oil & Gas
Featured Product from Conax Technologies
Leading the way with innovative ideas for the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries
For over 70 years, Conax has designed and manufactured compression seal fittings, temperature sensors and cable and harness assemblies for a broad range of industries, including applications across the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries. Our innovative designs span the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors of the oil and gas industry.
We’ve helped our Oil & Gas customers with:
- R&D and measurement
- Exploration and extraction, including downhole instrumentation, well-head, and surface applications that ensure safety and efficiency performance metrics
- Pipeline and transmission
- Waste energy cogeneration
- Refining, processing and distribution
- CNG, LNG and cryogenic storage
Sample Probe Assemblies and Conax Technologies’ Wake Frequency Solution Builder™
Conax Technologies’ Sample Probe Assemblies (SPAs) are used to insert and retract an analyzer sample probe or injection quill into a pressurized process through a process isolation valve. Conax SPAs are designed for unique applications, including: process analysis, flare stack emissions, hot tapping liquid or gas streams, and more. Conax SPA features include:
- Plasma welded stop collar
- Retaining Chain Kit
- Wake frequency calculations
- Various probe ends and valve types available
If you need engineering help to ensure you’re choosing the proper SPA for a specific application, we’ve created the Wake Frequency Solution Builder™ to generate immediate, online wake frequency calculations. This tool enables you to enter data for the specific SPA you need and receive immediate calculation results, based on ASME PTC 19.3 TW-2010 and/or IEC/TR 61831 standards. If there are problems with the configuration of your SPA, you’ll see exactly what needs to be adjusted. If the design is approved, you’ll see confirmation that each element tested has passed, and you can contact us to purchase the SPA.
Solutions for upstream exploration, extraction and R&D
- Multi-hole split compression seal fittings for down-hole applications, including our SPGA and DSPGA split seal fittings that carry both hydraulic and pneumatic catalog pressure ratings for our tightest seals ever.
- HL fittings for Hazardous Locations that have been CSA® certified in the U.S. and Canada for use in hazardous locations defined by the NEC® as Class I, Div. 1 and 2, Groups B, C, and D; Class II, Div. 1 and 2, Groups E, F, and G; and Class III.
- High density feedthrough assemblies (HD) that allow multiple insulated wires to be installed through a single port.
- Multi-hole metal (MHM) compression seal fittings that can be customized to accommodate special hole patterns, irregular shapes and high density requirements.
- RTD & thermocouple assemblies for hazardous locations, including Conax CBT 100, CBT 200, CBT 300 and CT 600 Series assemblies that meet U.S. and Canadian standards (NRTL/C, CSA) for use in hazardous locations as defined by NEC Class 1, Division 1, Groups B, C & D; Class II, Groups E, F & G; and Class III.
Solutions for downstream refining, distribution and storage
- Direct immersion grounded junction thermocouples. Our direct immersion 1/8" diameter grounded junction thermocouples are designed for operating pressures to 40,000 PSIg.
- Sample Probe Assemblies (SPAs) that are ideal for process analyzing, flare stack emissions, or hot tapping liquid or gas streams.
- Temperature sensors with thermowells that extend the life of a temperature sensor in environments where the sensor is not chemically compatible with the process media or the sensor does not have the mechanical strength to withstand the process flow or pressure.
View our products for the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industries.