Longer TC life & lower annual spend - EtchDefender
Featured Product from Conax Technologies
This cutting-edge EtchDefenderTM technology has been tested both in the laboratory and in a production environment at a major wafer manufacturing facility.
Testing has shown:
- No particulation—EtchDefenderTM coating is well adhered and will not flake from the quartz substrate, which could cause particle contamination to the wafer.
- Durability—The coating does not decompose, out-gas or sublimate under vacuum at high temperature.
- Slower devitrification—The coating greatly slows the devitrification process typical of quartz sheaths used in the EPSILON® by retarding the loss of oxygen from the SiO2 quartz sheath at temperatures more than 900°C.
- Slower erosion—The coating greatly retards the erosion process caused by hot corrosive gases flowing at high concentrations and velocities. This is most relevant in extending the life of the Center Thermocouple.
- Significantly longer life—The coating will allow quartz sheaths to last up to three times longer.
Click here to download our White Paper.