Video: Conax Solutions for Aerospace
Featured Product from Conax Technologies
A proud heritage in the aerospace industry
For over 60 years, Conax has worked directly with aerospace industry leaders to custom design, build, test, and deliver high-quality temperature sensors and cable and harness assemblies for a wide variety of critical aerospace components, including engines, airplane brakes/landing gear, and cabin/fuselage applications.
- Brake temperature system thermocouples
- Cabin/fuselage thermistor temperature sensors
- Combination compressor temperature and pressure pickup sensors
- Exhaust gas temperature probes for CFM-56 engines
- APU air inlet RTDs
- Inner turbine temperature sensors
Cable and harness assemblies
- Vibration cables for the CF6 80 Series engine
- Mineral insulated cable
- Cables for NEO 320 engines
- Cable assemblies for large frame ground-based turbines
Engineering expertise to solve your most complex challenges
Conax customers have relied on our engineering experience and innovative ideas to create one-of-a-kind solutions for a variety of applications across multiple industries. That’s because we have a long-established reputation for providing custom-designed solutions for specific applications with complete end-to-end design and manufacturing.
View the Conax aerospace video.
Download our aerospace brochure.
A commitment to quality
- AS9100 with ISO 9001:2015 certification for a wide variety of critical aerospace components, including engines, airplane brakes/landing gear, and cabin/fuselage applications.
- Nadcap (National Aerospace and Defense Contractors Accreditation Program) accreditation, signifying our operations meet AC7121 audit criteria for electronics in the manufacture of cable and harness assemblies.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited and AMS 2750F compliant calibration lab signifying Conax is fully competent to produce valid and reliable results.
View all Conax Technologies’ certifications and accreditations.
To find out more, visit the Conax website or click the “Email Supplier button to contact us.