C-Track Festoon Systems
Featured Product from Conductix-Wampfler
Save time and money! Have Conductix-Wampfler pre-assemble your C-Track Festoon system. Trolleys are rolled into the storage track. Cables are strung through the trolleys at the specified loop depth, slid onto the storage track, and cartoned. Upon arrival the system is installed on the host machine as one complete system. We can also pre-wire your junction boxes and connectors!
Standard Duty C-Track Festoon Systems: For light-duty applications such as cranes, hoists, and production machines. System features:
- 14 gauge galvanized or stainless steel track
- Three trolley styles: polypropylene, galvanized steel, and aluminum
- Complete hardware for hanging the track and joining track sections together.
- Maximum load capacity: 40 lbs per trolley
- Maximum running speed: 250 fpm
- Available accessories: Junction boxes, control box trolley, tow bar, tow cable, tow webbing, and cable organizers
Heavy Duty C-Track Festoon Systems: Ideal for larger cables and heavier duty-cycles. The system features:
- 12 gauge galvanized steel track
- Galvanized steel end clamp, tow trolley and cable trolleys with aluminum saddles
- All necessary hardware for hanging the track, jointing track sections together.
- Maximum load capacity: 80 lbs per trolley load
- Maximum running speed: 500 fpm
- Available accessories: Junction boxes, control box trolley, tow bar, tow cables, tow webbing, and cable organizers