Building-health monitoring on construction sites.
Featured Product from Convergence Instruments
Wireless Vibration Meter Data Logger
The Wireless Vibration Meter Data Logger – VSEW_mk2 – 8g is a new model in the VSE series of smart vibration datalogers. It can record accelerations, vibrations, velocities and inclinations. It includes a 3-axis MEMS accelerometer, an accurate date/time clock and a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory. Depending on the settings it can record acceleration or velocity signals and/or RMS levels for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to, or embedded within, the monitored equipment.
The Wireless Vibration Meter Data Logger – VSEW_mk2 – 8g model is an evolution of the Vibration Sentry E model.
The VSEW_mk2has the following new features:
- Can measure, record and trigger on velocity signals, in addition to acceleration signals.
- Has WiFi reporting and email alarms.
- Includes an accelerometer with exceptional noise floor (20 times better noise floor than the Vibration Sentry E – 16g).
- Sampling rates up to 4 kHz.
- Improved anti-aliasing filter.
The VSEW_mk2 vibration meter data logger is ideal to monitor very low vibration levels, such as ground tremors and floor vibrations.
- Building-health monitoring on construction sites.
- Long-term seismic monitoring.
- Long-term inclination monitoring.
- Long-term measurement and recording of acceleration signals, velocity signals, signal statistics (peaks and average) and RMS levels.
- Continuous monitoring of machinery wear.
Use the Cloud for Continuous Long-Term Noise Monitoring
The cloud now empowers the data reporting and management needs of datalogger users, thanks to Convergence Instrument’s (CI) Cloud-Data-Solutions. The service enables all of CI’s Wi-Fi-enabled dataloggers to report captured data straight to the cloud and offers multiple datalogger benefits for customers. Users can access recorded data from anywhere in the world at any time using a simple web browser, and receive email alerts when sound or vibration levels have passed predetermined thresholds...more...
Why Convergence Instruments?
Our Sentry Series' data loggers feature high levels of measurement accuracy and flexibility, are extremely configurable, easy to use and share a common minimalist design philosophy.
We provide data acquisition for detection and analysis of temperature, humidity, motion, vibration and acoustic measurements.
Nearly all user-to-device interactions, including configuration, are via downloadable software (available free of charge from this site) with a convenient graphical user interface (GUI) and connection to a Windows® PC.