• Long-term recording of noise levels
Featured Product from Convergence Instruments
The Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRT_mk3 is the third generation of Convergence Instrument’s smart integrating sound-level meter/datalogger. It includes a type 1 digital MEMS microphone, an accurate date/time clock, and a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory with a fast USB download.
Running on battery, it can record sound pressure levels for a week. Connected to an external USB charger it can record for months. Its very small size allows it to be attached to or embedded within the monitored equipment.
Every Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRT mk3 purchased is provided with an Individual Manufacturer’s Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instruments. This all-digital design includes the A, C and Z weighting curves. It is enclosed in a completely weatherproof casing which is designed for indoors and outdoors applications. Its highly sensitive Type 1 MEMS microphone has a noise floor of 30 dB-A, and is ultra stable with time and temperature variations. The software includes an oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer features, as well as email alarms.
Mounting Base and Tripod Adapter are included.
Sound Level Meter Data Logger NSRT_mk3 Applications
- Sound level and acoustic dose measurement and recording.
- Monitoring of safe working conditions.
- Activity detection and logging.
- Long-term measurement and recording of acoustic levels for environmental studies.
- Specially designed for long-term outdoors applications.
- Long-term recording of acoustic levels for environmental studies.