Fluoroelastomers (FKM) are synthetic rubbers that have become a proven choice for premium wearable products because of their unique properties. As a more dense material, they offer superior look and feel characteristics compared to silicones and urethanes. FKM properties include:
- Chemical and stain resistance to sweat, skin oils, food and beverage
- Durability and abrasion resistance
- Color stability
- Odor resistance
- Ozone resistance to cracking
- Colorability – wide range of colors available. Learn more about Cri-Tech Color Development.
- Selected Cri-Tech compounds have been tested for ISO 10993 biocompatibility.*