Embedded vision application development
Featured Product from Critical Link, LLC
- VDK Overview & Features
- Embedded VDK for Basler dart Datasheet
- MitySOM-5CSx Module Data Sheet
- MitySOM-5CSx Carrier Board Design Guide
- Basler dart Series Overview
- Basler dart with BCON for LVDS User Manual
- Full documentation for the Basler BCON Dart series can be found at http://www.baslerweb.com/en/products/cameras/area-scan-cameras/dart
MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Dev Kit for Basler Dart The fastest path for embedded vision application development
The MitySOM-5CSX Embedded Vision Development Kit (VDK) is a complete hardware and software framework designed to accelerate the development of vision applications. The kit offers an Intel/Altera Cyclone V SoC processor with integrated dual core ARMs and FPGA fabric, and is based on Critical Link’s production-ready MitySOM-5CSx System on Module.
The kit provides the fastest path to embedded vision application development. Users are given the advantage of:
- On-board image processing with FPGA fabric and dual core ARMs
- Rapid prototyping using Altera’s VIP Suite and OpenCL
- Integration with Basler’s dart BCON cameras
- Basler’s user-friendly pylon Camera Software Suite, included free
- A variety of communication interfaces including HDMI, USB, Ethernet, M.2, and GPIO
Critical Link develops embedded solutions – System on Modules (SOMs) and Imaging Platforms – for a wide range of electronic applications. Since 1997, our engineers have been helping customers bring products to market more rapidly and at lower cost than they could if they developed the entire product, from scratch, on their own. And we do so while ensuring the performance demanded in today’s industrial applications.
We pride ourselves on developing partnerships with our customers. We are vested at the start of every project, knowing today’s prototype is tomorrow’s product launch, and that our success is dependent on that of our customers’. And because our engineering team is larger than many OEM engineering departments, you won’t compete for access to the engineering skills and disciplines your project needs.
Critical Link, LLC, is headquartered in Syracuse, New York and is privately held. We are a Platinum member of the Intel FPGA Design Services Network and Intel IoT Solutions Alliance, a Platinum Partner of the TI Design Network, and a certified member of the Arrow Consulting Engineering Services (ACES) network, and is ISO 9001:2015 Registered by SRI Quality System Registrar.