Daburn #2423 FEP Hook-Up Wire UL 1330
Featured Product from Daburn Electronics & Cable
Daburn FEP Hook-Up Wire has the following characteristics:
- Very Good Mechanical Strength and Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent Electrical Insulating Properties
- Excellent Thermal Stability
- Resistant to Chemicals and Solvents
- Excellent Resistance to Ozone and Oxidation
- Good Flexibility
- Good Lubricity (low coefficient of friction)
Suitable for use as internal wiring in appliances such as ovens, also in auto headlamps, mercury switches, computers and motor leads. Also suitable for immersion in gasoline; gasoline vapor; and 80°C in oil. This wire meets UL Style 1330.
Description: Single conductor stranded tinned copper insulated with .020” of fluorinated ethylene propylene (FEP) insulation.
Operating Temperature: -65°C to +200°C
Voltage Rating: 600 Volts UL (Spark voltage 6,000V)
VW-1 Flame Rating.
This series is RoHS compliant.