ECA Insulated UL Hookup Wire 300°C
Featured Product from Daburn Electronics & Cable
Now for applications requiring more extreme heat protection as well as excellent dielectric properties and/or chemical resistance. Daburn offers a new ECA perfluoropolymer insulated hook-up wire rated for operating temperatures up to 300°C and UL approved for use as internal wiring.
Daburn ECA Hook-Up Wire has the following characteristics:
- Very Good Mechanical Strength and Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent Electrical Insulating Properties
- Superior Heat Resistance
- Excellent Chemical Resistance similar to other fluoropolymers
- Excellent Resistance to Ozone and Oxidation
- Good Flexibility
- Good Lubricity (low coefficient of friction)
Description: Single conductor stranded 27% nickel plated copper insulated with ECA perfluoropolymer insulation.
Operating Temperature: -50°C (static) to +300°C
Voltage Ratings: 300 Volts UL 11576, 600 Volts UL 11606 and 1000 Volts UL 11578
This series is RoHS compliant