Thermoset Rubber Ball Knobs
Featured Product from Davies Molding, LLC
Davies ball knobs come in a wide selection of diameters, materials, and molded-in inserts. There are thousands of uses for ball knobs: lawn mowers, exercise equipment, machinery, valves, spigots, levers and much more.
- Extensive diameter assortment of ball knobs available in thermoplastic (TP), thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), and thermoset (TS) materials.
- Thermoset ball knobs are available in both rubber and phenolic.
- Deluxe ball knobs feature a high gloss sheen and are buffed and polished.
- Standard ball knobs are available in several sizes, ranging from 43/64" to 2-3/8" in diameter.
- An optional shank to add height may be included when extra clearance is needed.
- Our thermoplastic ball knobs come in a variety of colors.
- Female insert, projecting stud, and molded/tapped threads options are available.
- Knobs can be decorated or customized to your specific need.
- Click here to see part numbers for additional information, and search by diameter, mounting, material, etc.