Miniature 2-way NC Solenoid Valves
Featured Product from Deltrol Controls/Division of Deltrol Corp.
The DSV28N-NC-W from Deltrol Controls is a miniature 2-way, normally closed, wet plunger solenoid valve. It is ideal for applications where it is not necessary to separate the media from the solenoid plunger.
- Coil Voltages: 24, 100, 120, 200, 240 VAC | 12, 24, 36 VDC
- Coil Power: 7 Watts
- Coil Terminals: 0.25" QC spade terminals
- Duty Cycle: Continuous = 100%
- Coil Treatment: Polyester encapsulated
- Insulation Class: Class F 155º C (311º F)
- Ambient Temperature: 25º [77º F]
- Media: Water, air up to 200ºF [93º C]
- Operating Pressure: Up to 120 psi [8.2 bar]
- Inlet/Outlet Connections:
- -6mm & 0.25" QC push in fittings
- -5/16" [8 mm], 1/4", or 6 mm Jaco compression fittings
- -1/4" barb fittings for 1/4" ID tubing
- -2X Ø0.15 [3.8] holes on body for self-tapping screws
- -3/4" panel mount body option available
- Valve Body Material: PSU - Polysulfone
- Seal Material: Silicone
- Weight: 4.0 oz (113 gms)
- Agency Approvals: UR, cUR, NSF
Mini Solenoid Valves
The DSV28N series solenoid valves from Deltrol Controls are miniature 2-way solenoid valves used to control the flow of liquids and inert gases up to 120 psi. They are designed with materials appropriate for potable water applications.
- Normally open and normally closed options
- Quick connect, barb, panel mount, and compression fitting port options
- Wet and dry plunger designs
- UL and NSF certifications
- Custom designs available upon request (min quantities apply)
Deltrol Controls Products
Deltrol Controls offers one of the most extensive standard product lines of solenoids, relays, and dispensing valves in the world. They are used in a variety of applications including HVAC, vending equipment, security systems, engine controls, office equipment, and many more. We pioneered the encapsulated coil and are proud to offer it on most of our products. We have extensive experience in customizing standard products, as well as designing new products specific to an application.
Our highly-trained engineers each have an average of over 20 years experience designing electro-mechanical products. They will work with you to understand your requirements and help determine the most innovative, cost-effective solution available. They utilize the latest in finite element analysis and 3D CAD technology to help in the design process. Visit the custom assembly section of our web site to learn about some of the applications we have recently worked on for other customers.
ISO 9001:2015 Registered
Deltrol Controls received ISO 9001:2015 certification in the design and manufacturing of relays, coils, solenoids, and solenoid controlled valves, and related custom assemblies.
Custom Assemblies One of our core strengths is having a highly trained engineering staff to develop custom products for unique applications. Our engineers will work with your company to understand your needs and develop products that perform better than off-the-shelf compromises. Below are some examples of custom products we have developed for our customers.