57 Series with Silicon Carbide Seals
Featured Product from Deublin Co.
- monoflow and duoflow design
- self-supported rotating union
- radial housing connection
- balanced mechanical seal
- keyed rotor seal
- easy and quick replacement of sealing components (rotor seal, floating seal)
- ball bearings lubricated for life
- for poor water quality (E.L.S.)
- 3 vent holes
- forged brass housing
- stainless steel rotor (3/8" - 1")
- special options: threaded vent holes
Seal Combination - Standard
- Carbon Graphite/Silicon Carbide
Seal Combination - E.L.S.
- Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide for severe conditions (poor water quality)
- Maximum Water Pressure 150 psi
- Maximum Speed NPT Threads 1500 rpm
- Maximum Speed Straight Threads 3500 rpm
- Maximum Temperature 200°F >200°F consult DEUBLIN
Please click on the buttons for more information or request a quote today!