Murata Electronics MA40H1S-R SMD 40 kHz Transducer
Featured Product from Digi-Key Electronics
Murata's MA40H1S-R series utilizes Murata’s packaging technology to develop a very small 40 kHz transducer that is ideal for various types of human detection, object detection, gesture detection, and distance measuring. The MA40H1S-R transmits ultrasonic waves to the air and receives ultrasonic waves by one transducer. It is used to detect an object or distance to target by traveling time of reflected sound.
Ideal for emerging applications for energy savings, consumer, industrial and security applications where human detection, object detection and gesture detection can automate various consumer equipment applications.
- Maximum input voltage 7.2 Vp – p (at 40 kHz square wave)
- Small size (5.2 mm x 5.2 mm x 1.15 mm)
- Surface mountable
- Temperature range: -20°C to +80°C
- Center frequency: 40 kHz
- Sensitivity: -65 dB min (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Directivity: 80 degrees (typ.)
- Available on tape and reel
- Room lighting and HVAC automation
- Distance measurement
- Security lighting
- Gesture recognition