TE Connectivity T9G Series PCB Relays
Featured Product from Digi-Key Electronics
TE Connectivity Potter & Brumfield Relays’ T9G series are 30 A power PCB relays for HVAC, appliance, and industrial control applications.
The T9G relay is the smallest relay in its class with a 30% smaller package size and 13% less PCB floor space while keeping the standard footprint, allowing manufacturers to add more components on PCBs without having to compromise on relay performance.
By having both UL and VDE certifications, TE P&B’s T9G relay series is a versatile relay that can be used globally; and through its PCB and quick connect terminations, it is user-friendly and easy to install.
- Rated current: 30 A
- Rated voltage: 480 VAC max. mechanical
- Contact arrangement: 1 Form A (NO), 1 Form B (NC), 1 Form C (CO)
- PCB mounting or PCB mounting with quick connects
- Wash-tight (with knock-off nib) or flux-proof plastic case
- Save PCB space with the smallest relay in its class while maintaining a standard footprint
- Achieve a global relay solution with both UL and VDE certifications
- Help provide operator safety through increased insulation (UL 61810-1)
- Increase relay performance through 4 kV dielectric rating/8 kV surge voltage between coil and contacts
- UL 508
- UL E214025
- IEC 61810-1
- DE 40045012
- Industrial controls
- Energy management