Vicor DCM3717 DC/DC Converter Module
Featured Product from Digi-Key Electronics
Vicor's DCM3717 enables customers in datacenter, automotive, and industrial markets to quickly deploy high-performance 48 V power delivery for legacy 12 V loads while achieving significant power-system size, weight, and efficiency benefits.
The DCM3717 is a non-isolated, regulated DC/DC converter module that operates from a semi-regulated 40 V to 60 V input to generate a regulated point-of-load output voltage range of 10.0 V to 13.5 V. The DCM3717 in the SM ChiP package configuration utilizes the Vicor patented zero voltage switching (ZVS) buck-boost regulator stage followed by the Sine Amplitude Converter (SAC™).
- 97% peak efficiency
- Wide input range 40 VDC to 60 VDC
- Wide output range 10.0 VDC to 13.5 VDC
- Up to 750 W or 62.5 A continuous operation
- Datacenter applications
- High-performance computing (HPC) systems
- Mild hybrid and autonomous vehicles
- Industrial systems