Compact, general-purpose tension display device.
Featured Product from Dover Flexo Electronics, Inc.
Tension indicator, panel-mount or in enclosure, with large digital or analog readouts. Displays actual tension from tension transducers. The EasyView Indicator is a compact, general-purpose tension display device.
In addition to amplifying the signal output from tension transducers installed in the web path and displaying actual tension on a 2.5 inch analog meter, the EasyView Tension Indicator powers the tension transducer (or transducer pair) and provides an additional isolated 0-to-10Vdc signal output proportional to tension for a drive, controller or PLC.
For mounting on a wall or machine frame, the EasyView Tension Indicator is available in a compact, steel, full enclosure (E). As an alternate configuration there is an open, flat Panel (P) version for mounting into a cutout on an OEM operator panel or cabinet.
Electrical connections are made at a closed terminal strip accessed via conduit through a 7/8 inch hole in the enclosure bottom.
Integrated electrical isolation, package options, ease-of-installation, ease-of-viewing, and low cost make the EasyView indicator a popular choice for web tension monitoring or control applications.
EasyView operates on 24Vdc, power supplied separately.
EasyView indicators are designed to conform to CE and UL regulations: EN61010 requirements for Safety, EN61326 requirements for EMI, and UL61010 for safety.
- Small unit-measures just 3.5 inches x 4 inches x 3.5 inches
- Uses Quick-Cal™ push-button Zero and Calibration. This eliminates potentiometer adjustments to make calibrating simple and fast.
- Large 2.5 inch tension readout, analog or digital
- Rugged Steel Enclosure
- Mounts on a wall, machine frame or just about any tight space
- 50:1 calibration range.
- Powered by 24 VDC
- I/O connections made via terminal strip
- Integrated electrical isolation--0 to 10 Vdc isolated output proportional to tension.
- Competitive price-best value for a low cost
- EasyView improves machine operation and productivity by making it easier to run proper tension, gain a higher level of process control and reductions of waste, web breaks, and other web problems.
- EasyView is a low-cost tension indicator for a transducer-based tension measurement or control system.Unparalleled Output Stability. Drift-free performance even over wide temperature swings for tension monitoring signal stability.
- Safe and reliable performance. Integrated Isolation and Circuit stabilization–including built-in noise and surge protection, short-circuit protection, and active current-limiting on the transducer excitation signal.
DFE is the natural choice of process and maintenance engineers for upgrading existing machinery with modern, efficient tension control. OEMs and machinery builders choose DFE to incorporate the most reliable, cost-effective tension controls into their machine designs. Consistent quality, product reliability and superior technical support translate into low cost of ownership for all our customers.
Are you measuring process tension on web or flexible substrate?
Need help selecting equipment for your application?
Our products are used in unwind, rewind, and intermediate applications for any moving continuous material which undergoes an operation such as printing, coating, laminating, treating, metallizing, rewinding, unwinding, slitting, coating or other processes. Tension measurement and control systems for flexible packaging and paper, film and foil converting are our specialty.
We have over 84,000 tension transducers installed in manufacturing facilities everywhere. DFE transducers (sometimes referred to as 'load cells') are the industry standard for direct tension sensing and measurement. We are a recognized leader in tension technology.